Today’s Poll: Should the County declare the Engine House surplus property and sell it?

Check This Out-

John Roach

John Roach's picture


Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago

Joined: May 29 2008 – 5:22am

I’d say wait and see if they are going to be forced to hire more staff by the State of New York. If not, then move the Public Defender’s Office to the old court house as planned and move the maintenance staff over to the Highway Dept building. Then surplus the building. but if they are forced to add more Public Defenders or other staff because of the new law related to jyoung offenders, we might need that building.

Source link

Click To Read More